Sunday, September 27, 2009

Introductory Statement

Hey everyone! I am Jennifer Birman and I am a sophmore at Grand Valley. I am a elementary education major with a concentration in social studies. I love history, so I am excited that I get to take this class. I grew up in Otsego MI about 50 minutes to the South of Grand Rapids. I have a job at Arbys which, combined with school, takes up the majority of my time. In my spare time I like to read and scrapbook. This semester is the first time I have ever blogged, so I am hoping that I will learn from this experience. Making and maintaing a blog seems like a good way to express yourself on any topic you wish; this could be a good tool to use in the classroom. I look forward to discussing various history topics with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment